Bazelet will participate in the coming Israel Medical Cannabis CANNAAN conference, and will present 8 scientific contributions in the fields of:
- ACCURATE REPRODUCIBLE TAILOR-MADE MEDICAL CANNABIS PRODUCTS – CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS (Oran presentation)
- RE-THINKING MANUFACTURING AND R&D IN MEDICAL CANNABIS FIRM OF THE FUTURE (Poster)
- TERPENE-BASED ENTOURAGE EFFECT HAS A GREAT POTENTIAL FOR IMPROVING MEDICAL CANNABIS THERAPEUTIC EFFECT (Poster)
- CHALLENGES AND NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN CANNABIS EXTRACTION (Poster)
- CANNABIS VETERINARY PRODUCT; IMPROVING HONEYBEES’ WELL BEING AND HONEY PRODUCTION (Poster)
- MEDICAL CANNABIS FOR TREATING NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS (Poster)
- THE CANNABIS TOOLBOX – THERAPEUTIC METHODOLOGIES AND CLINICAL GUIDANCE FOR MEDICAL PERSONNEL; ON THE WAY TO EBM (Poster)
- TRAINING NEW CANNABIS PATIENTS AS A KEY TO SUCCESS AND CONTINUITY OF TREATMENT (Poster)
Bazelet’s new international patent application (WO2018015886) CANNABIS PRODUCTS AND INDUSTRIAL METHODS FOR PRODUCTION THEREOF is available online.
Abstract: Cannabis products and industrial methods for production thereof. A homogeneous composition comprising cannabinoid-containing comminuted cannabis plant material, where at least 70% weight of the comminuted cannabis plant material is of a size greater than 0.3 millimeter and less than 4.2 millimeters; the composition comprises at least 1% by weight moisture and less than 20% by weight moisture; and the cannabinoid concentration in a 1 gram fraction of at least 10 gram sample of said homogeneous composition, is within 15% of the cannabinoid concentration in a separate 1 gram fraction of said 10 gram sample
Bazelet’s new international patent application (WO2017182950) CANNABIS-ENRICHED ENZYMATICALLY TREATED THERAPEUTIC COMPOSITION is available online.
Abstract: A cannabis-enriched enzymatically treated therapeutic composition. A therapeutic composition is described including water, glucose, glucose reaction product other than sucrose and fructose; a selected amount of a cannabinoid, a cannabinoid reaction product; optionally a terpene and optionally a terpene reaction product. Methods of making and using the compositions are also described.